Paradise Home Improvement Phone Icon Call Today (704) 666-2416


Home Insulation in Charlotte, NC

Is your home cold or drafty? The problem might be your insulation. At Paradise Home Improvement, we help you create a more comfortable living space and lower your monthly utility bills. When you need to improve your home insulation in Charlotte, North Carolina & South Carolina, you can turn to us as your go-to source. For nearly 15 years, we have been serving the community with a wide array of home improvement services. While new windows and siding can certainly help insulate your home, the biggest change comes from the insulation within your walls and attic space. Our insulation contractors help you assess the state of your current insulation and determine if you need to replace it. If you do, we provide fast, efficient work that can serve you well for years to come.


Insulation Contractors Creating a Comfortable Home

Keep your home as cool or as warm as you want it to be. When you take advantage of our home insulation installation services, you can see significant benefits all year round. Insulation isn't only helpful to keep warm air in during the winter. It also serves to keep cool air in during warmer months. With proper insulation, your air conditioner doesn't have to work as hard or as long to keep your house cooled or heated evenly, which can really save on your utility costs.
 
Many people think of home insulation as being helpful for controlling the interior temperature, but it also has another important benefit-noise reduction. When you use our services, noises from the street and the neighbors can be tuned out more easily, allowing you transform your home into a quiet, relaxing paradise.

eShield Home Insulation in Charlotte, NC

Cut Energy Consumption with Our Home Insulation Installation

Are you paying more for your energy than you think you should be? Your insulation may be to blame. About 25% of heat loss comes from the attic and roof, and 35% comes from the walls. That's a total of 60%. When you count on our insulation contractors, you can reclaim that heat and see a major decrease on your energy bills. Reducing your energy consumption is great for your wallet, but it's also great for the environment. When you take advantage of our insulation solutions, you know you are doing your part to cut back on carbon emissions and help the environment as a whole.

Contact us today to learn more about our home insulation services. We proudly serve customers in Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Hickory, Monroe, North Carolina including Fort Mill, and Rock Hill, South Carolina including the surrounding areas.